What Is Mind Body? How Do Your Mind & Your Body Affect Your Chakras?



What is mind body?

Mind body is a unique entity separate from the mind or the body or else their static addition. In fact it’s a dynamic entity in which the two dialectically interact with each other every single moment afresh.

Do you know your body well?

You might be thinking so. I too was, until I came to discover a few strange facts about my body. I very recently discovered that my lower jaw was very slightly tilted toward the left side of my face. My mirror had never told it to me before. None in my family had ever noticed it too before I discovered and showed it to them.

How did I come to discover it?

Well, I was training my third eye chakra by stretching my lower jaw vertically down to open it full. And suddenly I observed that as I did so, my lower jaw suddenly moved a little toward the right. The distance was hardly a few millimeters but this alone was keeping my third eye chakra closed habitually.

Something unconscious thus came to the surface of my consciousness. It wasn’t the unconscious domain of my mind. It was rather the unconscious domain of my body.

Why hadn’t my mind known it before?

It’s because the body has its own unconscious domain like the mind has one, its own.

Hence we don’t even know our mind well.

Are the two connected to each other?

Continue reading further…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Plexus Diseases: Belly Fat, Lower Back Pain and Asthma

Crown Chakra Diseases Are Same As Third Eye Chakra Diseases

Heart Chakra Blocking 4th Chakra’s Free Energy of Kundalini Flow