My True Story of Spontaneous Chakra Healing



I am going to tell you my true story of spontaneous chakra healing accidentally correcting my lifelong myopia instantaneously!

I knew nothing about chakras till I was age 53. Nor did I have any plans to!

I am an electronics engineer and worked as a scientist in the Defense Ministry of India.

On December 12, 2004; it happened so that I was standing in Sarojini Nagar Market, New Delhi, India; waiting for my wife to come and join me for some shopping over there.

And suddenly it happened!

As I fully exhaled once in order to come out of the rigidity of having kept standing at one single place for long, I immediately discovered that I was seeing every single thing crystal clear in the field of my vision far and wide.

It was an utter surprise for me! And it was so since I had been a victim to myopia all through my life. I had an error of refractive index in my eyes to the power of -2.25 diopter. Hence I had never seen objects very clear in the far field of my vision. It was without using spectacles which I never did. In fact I had never liked using those crutches over my eyes.

I did not believe what I was seeing. But I had to, since I was really seeing vividly clear. In fact I had never seen so clear ever before, all through my life!

Still apprehending, I closed my eyes once and hesitantly opened them again very slowly. And what I saw was sufficient enough to disappoint me to the core of my heart. This was as I had gone so thrilled just a moment ago! But now everything in the field of my far and wide vision was back to its old habitual blur again.

Keep reading…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crown Chakra Diseases Are Same As Third Eye Chakra Diseases

Crown Chakra Blocking 7th Chakra’s Free Energy of Kundalini Flow

What Is Mind Body? How Do Your Mind & Your Body Affect Your Chakras?