Seven Chakras: I Have Been There, I Have Done That!



Seven chakras, as they are being presented in front of the world as an esoteric package, are far from common sense apprehension, what to say of their comprehension as a discipline to follow.

In my opinion, it is so because the ones who are presenting, or say, representing them through copying their attributes from the ancient scriptures are not able to impart them a concrete modern language that everyone would be able to appreciate and experience in one’s own body.

What are chakras? How to unblock chakras?

I have been there, I have done that!

Keep reading…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crown Chakra Diseases Are Same As Third Eye Chakra Diseases

Crown Chakra Blocking 7th Chakra’s Free Energy of Kundalini Flow

What Is Mind Body? How Do Your Mind & Your Body Affect Your Chakras?