Root Chakra aka Muladhara Chakra: Body Anatomy

 

I came to sense my first chakra, the root chakra, called Muladhara chakra in Sanskrit, getting dissolved in its body anatomy around my pelvic area and in my lower back exactly at coccyx, the pointed base of the spine.

It felt like some muscular tension was releasing in the entire area that stayed covered under the panties. This muscular tension was keeping it contracted in a very complex way.

As it released itself from its self-imposed contraction, I sensed a splurge of relief. I also sensed a surge of energetic thrill enveloping the entire area.

The different body parts in the area had, in a postural way, reorganized themselves in relation to one another.

The anus sensed opening up like it does while defecating; and as it did so, the total butt pushed itself back. But it did so in a real significant way widening itself in the process as well.

Continue reading…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crown Chakra Diseases Are Same As Third Eye Chakra Diseases

Crown Chakra Blocking 7th Chakra’s Free Energy of Kundalini Flow

What Is Mind Body? How Do Your Mind & Your Body Affect Your Chakras?