Vision Problems: Lasik Eye Surgery vs Chakra Healing for Myopia



Vision problems of myopia respond better to chakra healing than to Lasik eye surgery.

I say it because I know it. I have treated hundreds of myopic cases through opening their chakras by re-posturing their body; and if their diopter number was not too high, it instantaneously brought their vision to 20/20.

Later they only needed keeping their chakras open making it the first nature of their body posture whether while sitting, standing, walking, running or even lying down on their bed.

It took them a few months to make it the first nature of their body posture.

In many cases, I didn’t even need opening all their chakras; only opening the third eye chakra and the crown chakra did the job.

I myself was a myopic up to 53 years of my age. Then I accidentally cleared my lifelong eye blur in one single moment like magic.

I had unknowingly opened my third eye chakra and the crown chakra spontaneously. But I didn’t know it then what I had done to myself in order to start seeing everything clear. Surprisingly I had started seeing at a distance as clear as I had never seen all through my life.

It was only later during the next two years that I researched day and night on my own body and turned my sporadic episode of instant vision correction into a well formulated system of not only treating myopia or all other vision problems but also of treating almost all lifestyle diseases through chakra healing by opening chakras in the body.

Read further…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crown Chakra Diseases Are Same As Third Eye Chakra Diseases

Crown Chakra Blocking 7th Chakra’s Free Energy of Kundalini Flow

What Is Mind Body? How Do Your Mind & Your Body Affect Your Chakras?